- People with physical complaints
- People with stress related symptoms
- People with a burn-out
- People which ruminate
- People with depression
- People who want to learn from mindfulness
- People who want to work with mindfulness
- People who want to experience mindfulness
Mindfulness is based on practicing rather than learning with the mind. During these sessions we will do yoga, guided meditations, exchange experiences and theoretical aspects.
During the training you will practice at home with formal exercises (guided meditations and/or mindful yoga) and informal exercises (mindful eating or mindful brushing teeth, or …).
Being with your attention in the present moment will also help you enjoy life more.